Leave Or Absence
- No leave of absence is granted except on receipt of "Prior written Application" from parents or guardians and only for serious reasons.
- If a student is absent from school for any reason whatsoever, parent should inform the school.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 2 weeks consecutive days render the students liable to have their names struck off the rolls. Readmission, if granted will be done on payment of a readmission fee.
- All children are expected to attend school on the opening day after every vacation. Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to class.
- It is compulsory for students to complete 75% attendance in the year to make them eligible for the final assessments.
- A child returning to school after suffering from an infectious disease should bring a certificate from a doctor.