Examination & Promotion
- There is no formal test/exams for pre-primary wing.
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation policy as per CBSE rules is being implemented in the pre primary wing under which the children are evaluated in academics, activities and personally development throughout the year.
- For classes I to IV there will be Formative Assessments based on monthly test.
- Class IV onwards children will have Formative and Summative Assessments.
- Periodic Progress Report after each Formative/Summative Term/ Examination is given to the parents to keep them informed about the progress of their ward. Parents are suggested to attend all PTA meetings.
- Subject wise total are converted into grades as per CBSE guidelines.
- The final result will be compilation the four Assessments and will determine the promotion of the child to the next class.