We try to create in C.H.S. Education Centre, a just community where-
- People are safe and secure.
- People love and take care of themselves and each other.
- People protect the environment and create beauty. and where people are gifted and succeed in thinking and learning. So we expect the children-
- To treat other people, buildings and property with respect.
- To speak softly.
- To avoid negative physical contact.
- To walk rather than run.
- To avoid teasing.
The following rules will help us in creating a community for all who are involved in the school:
- Children should present a neat appearance at all times. The school uniform must be worn with dignity for all classes and school functions.
- Long nails, nails polish, jewellery items or bringing expensive articles to school are strictly prohibited.
- Boys must keep their hair short, trimmed and combed. Girls should have two plaits.
- There should be no running. shouting, pushing or throwing of objects in the school building.
- Students must not scratch or marks the school p[roperty in any way. Any willful damage will be further punished by a suitable penalty.
- Students should remember that their conduct both inside and outside of school determines the reputation of the school.
- The first bell for class or study is the signal to begin to move towards the classrooms at that time.
- Application for special leave from class should be made in advance by the parents or guardians to the principal.
- No student is allowed to leave the school compound without the permission of the principal.
- All are expected to speak in English in school in order to improve their English communication skills as CHS is an English medium school.